Who knew we would have to get all official and post up a Disclosure Policy? But here we are, plugging away on the interwebs, trying our best to keep our readers abreast of all the latest motorcycle news, wrenching techniques and just plain fun stuff…
Turns out, there are some folks who would like to get the word out about their products and services, and feel that MotoPreserve might make a fine venue, for showcasing their wares.
We felt it best to inform you of the reasoning behind this page, which ultimately, is here to protect you, the reader:
There was a ruling regarding blogs that monetize their content. The FTC guidelines can be seen HERE:
In addition, the following lays plain the basics…
- Every piece of content may have a financial impact.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- We never promote or endorse a product or service that does not create high value for readers of this blog.
- Any products that we receive have been obtained free of charge and at no personal cost to MotoPreserve.
- We cannot guarantee that reviews of product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature; We promise to provide a fair and valuable assessment and review to our readers first and foremost.
- We retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses and would never sponsor or advertise a product that we haven’t used or had experience using.
- We promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to our readers. We will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time.
We appreciate you, and the motorcycle community at large, and strive to offer content valuable to our readers. We appreciate your support, and hope to retain your loyalty moving into the future…