The MotoPreserve Triumph Tiger 800 Tail Rack is custom designed here in our shop to offer the great fit, finish and functionality you’ve come to expect from our products. Milled from 3/16″ 6061 aluminum on our CNC, and then professionally powder coated with a matte black textured finish – the strength of our rack far exceeds Triumph’s recommended load capacity for the rear of the bike.
PRICE: $135 + shipping.
- 3/16″ 6061 aluminum milled on our in-house CNC.
- Countersunk mounting holes.
- Chamfered edges
- Slots galore for securing both soft and hard luggage.
- Designed with pre-drilled holes for both RotoPax and Givi mounts.
- Professional matte black, textured powder coating.
- Included spacers and M6 x 50mm stainless hardware allow the rack to be mounted above the stock (plastic) rear rack, which is kept in place to protect the electronics from the elements.
- WIDTH (front of bike) – 264mm (10.4″)
- WIDTH (back of bike) – 238mm (9.4″)
- LENGTH – 292mm (11.5″)
- WEIGHT (including spacers and hardware) – 856 grams (1lb, 14oz)
SHIPPING NOTICE: We ship worldwide at actual cost. Continental USA via USPS flat rate ($13.60). For all other orders, please feel free to contact us for your best shipping options.
Check out the link below for more pics of the MotoPreserve Tail Rack mounted, as well as the process of making the plates here in our shop…